~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Have A Great Day

Good morning faithful readers.
Let me introduce you to Cathy, er oops, I mean Anonymous.
Always there to kick me when I'm down, or as in this case, when she thinks I'm down. She hasn't been a part of my life for many years, can you imagine why? And yet she seems to think she has a clue what is going on in my life. She is one of the people I am referring to when I do speak of the past, and the people who have hurt me, and the friends who were never really friends.
All I have ever "expected" from her that she finds is asking too much, is an apology. Admitting she treats me like shit and apologising for it. Thats ALL I ever wanted. Some things really do never change I guess.
And Cathy, you are as dumb as a stump, as dense as a rock. You have no idea what is going on in my life. So really you have no basis for any kind of opinion on the matter. That's just you trying to kick me when you think I'm down, like all good friends do. Your ideas and opinions of me have no basis in reality, they exist nowhere but in your mind. Clearly you don't even know me. Which is what makes you seem so stupid, because you have known me for so long and yet you have no clue what type of person I am. But I suppose clearly you are still the same thickskulled loser you always were.

Still feeling ill. This is either my cervical issues or I picked up a bug from some of the snot-nosed brats at the parade.

As life's irony seems to always work out, just after reading the ill-informed comment on here, Little R brought in the mail, and I received a 4 page snail mail letter from MY FRIEND J.C. She is computerless at present so she sent a letter. I'm tempted to copy and post it here for some to learn from. But nah, waste of effort. But let me tell you, that letter cancels out any and all negativity from "Anonymous". LMFAO.

And hey, S.W, if you read this this morning, I'm feeling a little better already LOL, so call my cell when you're ready to have coffee.

Have a grrrrrreeeeeaat day all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you talked to Papa in the last 24 hours? If not, give him a call.

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home