~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

IF I Did It ???

Greetings...
Read in the news that the book O.J. Simpson wrote, titled "If I Did It", has been cancelled. It had already been shipped out to some stores but has been recalled. The publisher has decided not to sell the book. And Fox Television will not be showing an interview with O.J. Good choice.
I watched that whole trial on Court TV. I was stunned when he was found not guilty. In my mind, it was obvious he did it. That trial was life altering for some of the attorneys involved. Not only the attorneys, others lives were forever changed as well. The guy got away with murder. It would be so very wrong for him to profit from it.
Just another example of what a crazy world it is.
I had a cold and lazy day.
Going to play euchre now.
Have a warm and cozy evening.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home