~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Yaaawnnn

The reason I even mentioned that email not going through was because it was a very long letter, like 30kb long. It took a long time to compose. A measly misplaced dot is why it didn't go through. A blessing in disguise. It was manic. I'm sure I could cut it back to at least 15kb and still get my point across.

I wish Christmas would just go away, just this one time.

Possibly going to the Arthur Santa Claus Parade this evening. Yippee.

It is a gorgeous sunny day. The Weather Network is calling for snow in 5 days. It also says it's foggy outside right now.

I've been up since 6 a.m, it's almost noon now, I need a nap.

Until later...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why do you wish Christmas would go away? And you haven't given me any gift ideas yet mother.

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home