~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Over Packaging

Good morning.
The packaging of these new Christmas lights is ridiculous! The box has a little window showing a few bulbs, I guess so you can see the size and colour. In order to have the bulbs lined up perfectly in the little window, they are all twisted and tied into a plastic rack type thing which is taped and glued and stapled into the box. I swear, it is more work getting them out of the box than putting them up! And forget about keeping the box for storage or anything, because there is no way of getting them out without destroying the box.
Speaking of new Christmas paraphernalia, we got velcro for putting up the lights, very cool, should make it easy, and a velcro kit for displaying cards. I don't know if this stuff is new this year or not, but I've never seen it before.
On that note, it's nice and sunny out there, perfect kind of day for putting up lights outside. Even though I swore not to start decorating until December 1 at the earliest, better to take advantage of the nice weather than to be out there in a raging blizzard trying to do it.
Have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home