~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Fetch Anyone?

Heres some pics of Hubby and Bear. It looks like Hubby just got home from work, from the grease across the front of his jacket. They played a little fetch in the front yard before coming in.





I came across these while going through my pictures. I have noticed that most of the pics we have of Bear involve him lounging on a couch. He really is active sometimes. If he had his way he would be active all the time. He's the kind of dog who should have a job. Here his biggest job is "getting the mail", which consists of walking to the mailbox with me, he won't even carry the mail for me. He's a good boy.
Have a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home