~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I'm Not Insane, Yet

Good morning.
I've slept on it, and I am still outraged. I'm not as emotional and upset, but I'm mad as hell. Is it just me or is that a tad ridiculous? They can't keep him for the night after such a major operation? I'll be writing letters today, well as soon as I can find out who to write to. I swear our government does this on purpose. They make it difficult to find who to bitch at. I hate politics and thats why, I don't understand it. I know my local government, but that won't help my father, he lives in a completely different area. I looked in the Provincial realms and still found nothing. Fucking obscene.
It is finally winter here. The snowmobilers are loving it and out in force. This made Hubbys job a little harder when he had to dig out our septic tank yesterday and the ground is frozen. The guy is here right now pumping it out. Thats the first time we've had to have it done in the over 3 years we've lived here. It was only last summer that we buried the lid to the tank and sodded over it. I told Hubby then, we should have it pumped before we bury it then we won't have to dig it up for a couple of years anyway. No, its fine, he said. Now I have a big mucky mess to look at. Depending on how many people are using it, it needs to be pumped every 3-4 years.
The dogs are still getting along a little better each day. Edibles has now started attacking me though. Every time I walk by him he follows me, jumping up and nipping at me. He goes after my hands and when I look down to tell him to stop he goes for my face. No amount of telling him, pushing him back down, rolling him into a submissive position, nothing, makes him stop, he gets right back up and starts again. At first he did this and I would let him out and that seemed to be what he was trying to tell me, but that isn't working any more. I don't know what its about.
So Hubby is home for another month...unless his knee improves before then. This is crazy. Wish I had seen it coming, could have at least prepared my mind for such an assault, or made some sort of plans. I've been doing pretty good at keeping him busy though. Keeping myself busy as well. But geez another month!?
Ok heres a couple of photos....




Hubby and Little R played some darts yesterday and Hubby made a shot like that one I did, one dart stuck into another dart, only his was in the bullseye! Little R was home Monday so we could keep an eye on her, Tuesday she went to the doctor, today is another ski trip day, sigh, she will be going back to school tomorrow.



Ok I'm off to start my day. Have a good one. Wish me luck with keeping my sanity, if I haven't lost it already lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home