~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Sunday, January 28, 2007

We Finally Have Snow

Good morning.
Well when I looked out the window this morning I noticed we have a lot of snow. Its still snowing lightly. Its been flurrying and lightly snowing for days, and I guess I didn't notice it accumulating. If it isn't too cold out there today I'll try to get Hubby to use the snowblower on the driveway or show me how to do it.
I'm so glad we finished the painting. I was beginning to wonder if we would ever get that last wall done. It definately makes the room look bigger. But now I want to do the whole house. Sadly, at this point, we have no money for paint.
Three more days and Hubby goes back to the doctor. I hope his knee is healed and he can go back to work.
The dogs are doing great. Bear still has crotchety moments. I watched The Dog Whisperer yesterday. I think Bears moments are him being aggressive and dominant, and yesterdays show finally answered my question about that. Neither one of them is dominant. They should both be calm and submissive, and me and Hubby are the dominators. They are equal followers. So we should correct Bear when he does that. Each day is a little bit better. We just have to keep on top of them and make sure they both know who the boss is and it isn't either one of them. They are both so smart and such good boys.
Ok heres a couple of pictures of the new paint in the familyroom...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home