~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Happy Thursday

Good morning.
There was a bit of an outburst last night as I was cooking dinner. I had just given the guys cookies, turned my back to tend to dinner on the stove, and suddenly Edible yelped and went running. I think it was over cookie crumbs on the floor! They got along so well all day, I wasn't expecting that, it startled me. Here I was talking about giving them back some toys yesterday, ha, not a chance! Other than that outburst, they were very good all day.
It looks like my father is going to need surgery for his pacemaker. Apparently the last time he had it replaced, which was last year, it wasn't done properly and now needs to be corrected. I've been waiting for the whole story before mentioning it, I still don't have the whole story. Since it's impossible for them to get through when phoning here and I keep forgetting to phone them at a reasonable hour, I'm not sure when this will happen or what exactly will happen. I'm going to leave a reminder to myself to call my sister today and get the scoop. An interesting note here is that because of my fathers age he cannot be put under for surgery, he will have it done with a local anasthetic. Can you imagine? This is how he has all surgery. Anyhow, I'm hoping it all goes well for him, he's in my thoughts and prayers.
I'm kind of getting used to having Hubby home. Yesterday it felt like he's retired and like it's been this way all along, it felt natural. He is receiving grief from his boss now. His boss is not happy about him missing all this time. Hubby did go to work on Monday, because his boss was harrassing him to, and he wound up aggravating his knee all over again, with all the driving. It is his right knee, which is his driving foot.
To be honest, I can't stand his boss, never could. He is one greedy dude. He has been harrassing Hubby through this whole thing and giving him ultimatums and basically threatening him. Hubby is now having a hard time imagining even going back there after the way the boss has treated him throughout this incident. I have a feeling I'll be needing to get myself a job soon.
In the years Hubby has been working for this guy, there has been precious little incentive for him to stay or to put forth any effort. Now it seems there is plenty of incentive to leave.
We put a TV in Little Rs room yesterday. It was just another one of my spontaneous whims. It has "rabbit ears" for reception as there is no satellite hook-up in there. She is happy with it. We can always hook up a DVD player and a Nintendo system for her as well.
It was another step in my effort to get the house organized. We had this extra TV just sitting there collecting dust, so why not put it to use.
Well I better go get started with my day. Have a lovely day folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home