~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Stress

Good morning I guess.
Ugh. I've been up all night and I feel like shit.
Last night, or yesterday afternoon, I laid down for a little nap. I set the alarm for 8 p.m. When it went off I must have shut it off and rolled over and went right back to sleep. I got up at 10. That's when we decided to finish painting. We were both up all night. But hey, the painting is done. Well, the stairs only have primer on them, we aren't sure we'll have enough paint left to do them. We're thinking of using the yellow from before since there is a full can of that left over. At any rate the primer is still drying. We wanted it done so we could sit down here with the insurance investigator today. I did go to bed around 6 a.m, but I couldn't sleep. Just lay there shivering for 2 hours. And now it's time to get up anyways. We'll probably both crash the minute he leaves.
We got a bit of snow yesterday. I notice now the windows are covered with ice, so we must have got some freezing rain during the night. Lucky to still have power then.
The dogs are getting along quite well now. I'm a lot more relaxed around them now that we've had a couple of days with no fighting. We have the stairs down to the familyroom barricaded, poor Bear keeps looking down at me, wondering what the hell is going on. And now he just figured out he can take the back stairs down here and immediately ran over to the bottom of the wet painted stairs ugh. Now I have Edibles at the top of the stairs looking down at me, wondering why Bear can come down here but he can't. It's going to be a long day.
I've actually broken out in my nervous rash that I get when I'm stressed out. It's very itchy. The last couple of weeks have been very stressful. With Hubby home all day, Little R home a couple of days and constantly getting pinched (by me) doing things she isn't supposed to be doing, and the dogs, and Hubbys boss, and the lawsuit, and my niece, and my father and waiting for my own biopsy results, UGH.
Oh well, better jump in the shower and get this show on the road.
Have a fabulous day.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When things go wrong as they sometimes will,
When the road you're trudging seems all uphill.
When the funds are low and the debts are high,
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh.
When care is pressing you down a bit,
Rest if you must, but don't you quit.

Life is queer with its twists and turns,
As everyone of us sometimes learns.
And many a fellow turns about,
When he might have won had he stuck it out.
Don't give up though the pace seems slow,
You may succeed with another blow.


Often the goal is nearer than
It seems to a faint and faltering man.
Often the struggler has given up,
When he might have captured the victor's cup.
And he learned too late when the night came down,
How close he was to the golden crown.


Success is failure turned inside out,
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt.
And you never can tell how close you are,
It may be near when it seems afar.
So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit,
It's when things seem worst that you mustn't quit

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home