~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Friday, January 26, 2007

A Heavenly Day

Good morning.
Even though I slept a good portion of the day away, it was a great day. The parts I was awake for were awesome. The dogs got along great. It was super cold out, like -22 C, so there was a nice fire blazing most of the day.
I'm going to have to finish the painting today because we have an insurance investigator coming up on Saturday. He will be sitting in the familyroom taking notes etc. The last time he was here, we sat in the kitchen and it was just too crowded.
It was an uneventful day. I called my sister and she couldn't tell me any more than I already knew, except that my father will be going for still more tests next week, prior to having surgery. I called my niece, finally worked up the courage to pick up the phone and call her, and I got no answer. If I ever do get hold of her I am going to arrange a visit with her.
Hubby did a few of the small chores I've been asking him to do for weeks. Like finally putting the fake Christmas tree back in its box and away, and hanging my plate display racks in the diningroom.
I'm getting used to having Hubby home, it isn't so bad. I'll probably be lonely and miss him if and when he ever goes back to work.
The dogs were the best they've been yet. It was a heavenly day. Even though it was super cold, we still took the dogs out for walks. But other than that we stayed inside by the fire.
I've still got the fire going, seems like it will be very cold again today. They're calling for snow later today. I think I'll stay in and get the painting finished.
I'm off to start my day, have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home