~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I Am Calm And Assertive...

Quite some time ago now, I removed all the photos from my site. I have since been trying to find a suitable web album type of thing. No luck there. I've tried Slide, Piczo, Picasa, Flickr and others. I've tried finding a code to create my own albums. No luck. It looks like I'll have to go back to the way I had it before, which involves resizing each photo to a thumbnail size then uploading all photos. I've also been going through my online files, removing the photos I won't be using to make room for all the new photos. This could take a while. Since I got this new camera, which is close to a year ago now, I have taken a hell of a lot of pictures. It's such a good camera, and because it's digital with seemingly endless memory, I've started taking more random shots too. I just have a ton of photos to sort through. Its not easy to decide which ones to share or not. So bear with me, some day I'll have photo pages back up on my site.
It looks like it's snowing again, or still. When we came in from our evening walk, I noticed the underside of Edibles coat was soaked with snow, poor guy. He's been a little hyper this evening, barking over every little noise he hears. Thankfully Bear is just snoozing through it and not reacting. It was an improved day with my guys, there was minimal quarrelling. The muzzle and removing Eddie seems to be working. Having no food bowls or toys out seems to be helping also. I still believe it's possible for them to become BFFs. Heres hoping for an even better day tomorrow. Edibles is clueless on a leash. Obvioulsy his year old leash was like never used, it's brand new and he has no idea how to behave and walk nicely, he's just all over the place, zigzagging in front of me, tripping me, going after Bear, tugging and gagging himself. I'm confident, in time, he'll learn, he is a smart cookie after all. He needs retraining in a couple of areas, we were so very lucky with Bear, being trained when we got him. I'll have to have confidence in my own ability to train him, keep consistant and maybe he'll learn some from seeing Bear do it.
Well it's been a long day, I'm off to bed. Sweet dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home