~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Isolated Flurries

Good afternoon.
I've often heard the expression "isolated flurries" used in weather forecasts. The other day we experienced just what that means. We were out walking the dogs when we noticed from the street that it was snowing in the park....but not on the street where we stood! I'm talking 20 feet away. It was just bizarre. At first we thought oh its just snow blowing and falling from a nearby tree, but there was no tree nearby. It was snowing right in front of us, but not where we were standing, weird, just weird.
And speaking of snow, because it happens to be one of my favourite things, which is kind of strange since I don't do anything in it, like ski, or snowboard, or bobsled, or dogsled, or anything snow related, I just like it, it has been lightly snowing and flurrying all day so far, I love it.
My guys have been precious today! No scrapping! They've even been face-to-face sniffing each other, and sniffing butts, the usual doggy type stuff, they've been getting along great all day. And Edibles ate his first full bowl of food today too. We took them for a morning walk and cut them both loose in the field, there was a bit of ruckus there, but they were just playing, and Edibles coat came undone and the next thing it was off completely. So he walked home with no coat on, but he was ok.
It is very difficult for me to stay calm when they start their shit. I'm so scared something might happen. Hubby stays so calm, if not for him, I would just fall apart and lose it. They were chasing each other in circles. When Eddie is chasing Bear he nips at Bears heels, Bear turns around and snarls at him. But they really were just playing, taking turns and everything. Pretty amusing to watch. Of course we didn't have the camera with us when this was going on, but I'm sure there will be plenty of photo ops in the future.
And thats my day so far. Little R is home today because it's a ski trip day and she doesn't go since the first time she went she almost broke her leg and she doesn't enjoy skiing. So she and Hubby baked cookies together.
Life is good.
Have a great afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home