~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Pictures Of The Day

Good evening.
It was an all day thing, but Hubby finally got our plumbing issues straightened out. In the end, after going all day trying not to use the water, after 2 trips to town for parts, and finally after raiding D.Ws shed for piping, the job is done. When the guy was here this morning pumping the tank out, he mentioned to Hubby another problem we may have, and told Hubby to keep on digging where he had started to dig. Apparently it's common to get a sag in the pipe between the house and the tank. Sure enough the pipes had sagged and even come apart a little at one of the joints. I suppose Hubby could have had the job done a lot quicker if he wasn't so crippled up with his back and now his knee too. Everything is working peachy fine now. I imagine Hubby will now need a day or two to recuperate.
Of course all I did was run around taking pictures. I took one close up of snow and thought it would make an excellent background on a webpage. I tried to get some shots of the dogs playing in the snow, but little Edibles is just too fast and runs away before I can take a picture. At one point I didn't see him anywhere and was afraid he had taken off, then Hubby said no he's over by the back door. I looked and there he was, huddled in the corner by the back door waiting for someone to let him in. Poor thing. He doesn't like the cold at all. He even walks around on the hearth. I'm afraid one of these days a big old spark is going to fly out of the fire and hit him if he keeps that up, so I do discourage him from hanging out on the hearth. He did take off on me one day, as I opened the front door to let Bear in, Edibles took off. He is faster than a rabbit, gone like a shot. I was there calling him and getting ready to go after him, man he was soooooo fast, when I saw him heading back. He had just gone a couple of doors down and turned around and ran right in the front door. I guess he needed a little rip just like Bear does sometimes. Only he does it even faster than old Bear. At one point though, I didn't think he was going to stop or turn around, I thought he was gone, he wasn't looking back. It was after that when I decided they both need to go out back and rip around. Thats when he ended up cowering by the door. There was no ripping around. Haven't been able to break out any toys yet either. I've tried and Bear is just too possessive. We need to figure out how to break him of that bad habit. He's much better about the food. He stood there watching Eddie eat out of his bowl and didn't make a peep the other day. Thats progress!
Ok heres a couple of the pictures I took...










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home