~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

First Flowers!

Well I did it. I told the guy with the dresser/buffet to forgetaboutit. I'm not a furniture mover dude. Hubby is too crippled and has enough to do around here without me dragging him off to move other peoples stuff for them.
What a fantastic day! It was downright hot! It still is actually. I just came in to post a couple of photos I just took. I was sitting out front soaking up the late afternoon rays when I spied something under my azalea bush. Something very bright and very yellow. Its crocuses! Yay! So of course I had to run in and get my camera, fighting to keep the dogs in and not drop my sweet camera every step of the way. They've been out plenty today. We all were. Don't want to overdo it. I already feel like I got a little too much sun. I spent a good part of the day out back just soaking in the rays of warmth. And so did the boys. That reminds me, while we were in town today, we went to Canadian Tire to get extra line for Eddie's tether, and there was a dog left out in a vehicle in the parking lot. I was so pissed off and upset about it, I didn't know what to do, so I just bitched at Hubby about it. The poor thing, it was barking its head off as we entered the store but when we came back out about 3 minutes later, nothing. I thought it was dead. The vehicle was still there. It was damn hot. Gawd why do people do that? You can't leave your dog at home while you shop? WTF? Grrrrrrr. Anyways, we get the sun in the back for the morning and in the front in the afternoon. So I've been out there enjoying as much of it as I can stand. I got all the garland down from the fence finally. Got started on the raking out back. That weeping birch tree drops branches like mad, every spring I have to rake up a ton of them and just throw them on the firepit. Then I moved around front with the sun. That's when I saw them, ah, beautiful. Its springtime at last. They aren't the clearest pictures, not sure why, maybe I was trembling with excitement (how sad), but without further ado, here they are, the first flowers of spring 2007....





Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home