~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Monday, March 26, 2007

First Thunderstorm Of The Season

This morning we had the first of the seasons thunderstorms. It was a good one. Poor Bear was just a'tremblin and a'pantin. It didn't seem to bother Eddie at all. He appeared to be more curious about Bear freaking out. Hopefully Bear will catch on and learn from Eddie that its nothing to freak out about.
I beat the garbage man by about 5 minutes this morning. All I put out was 1 bag of trash and 1 bag of recycling. I had forgotten it was garbage day but got up and put it out the minute I remembered and 5 minutes later the truck pulled up. Whew.
Yesterday was a very, very lazy day. The most I did was carry 2 boxes of candle holders up to the spare bedroom. Other than that I sat at the computer and slept. I did cook dinner, but it was late, we didn't eat until about 9:30 p.m. Hubby and I watched "The Santa Clause 2", I forgot we had that movie. Don't know why he keeps putting on Christmas movies though, its SPRING for crying out loud!
Yes it was lovely to hear the birds singing when I got up this morning, that was before the thunderstorm started.
The last time I was out in the garage, I noticed we have a gigantic leaf blower. I'm not sure where it came from, but was wondering why we have it. We don't have any trees. We have that one huge weeping birch tree out back, but most of the leaves fall in the yard nextdoor and what does fall in our yard is easy enough to just rake up. They're tiny leaves too. We just don't have enough leaves to warrant having that humungous leaf blower. But you know the minute I sell it in my yard sale I will want or need it for something, so I think I'll hang onto it.
It has also come to my attention that I'll be able to sell off some of Hubbys tools. Yay. He has 2 of everything, a cheap one and a good one. Skill saws, cordless drills, etc. I am so looking forward to this.
I finally heard from Big R. They are moving this coming weekend. To a bigger place. I offered our sevices to help with the move but she doesn't think she'll need us. I'm thinking we should go down anyways, just in case. Besides, I'd like to see the new place.
I may have found a bottom for that hutch we got. If the person on Freecycle ever answers me that is. I don't know what it is with these people. Maybe they have jobs or something and aren't sitting at their computers all day, like me. If I don't find something soon the hutch will just have to become bonfire fodder. Its still sitting in my diningroom waiting for a home. Ugh.
Well, it looks like its shaping up to be a beautiful spring day. The storm seems to have passed and the birds are chirping again and the sun is shining, yay!
Have a lovely day.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home