~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Monday, March 26, 2007

Spring Sprung Today!

I notice in my last post I said I spent the day in front of the computer and sleeping. Well, what I meant was, not simultaneously, but EITHER on the computer OR sleeping. Man it sounded funny when I read it later.
Anyhoo, what a fabulous day! It did turn out gorgeous once the storm passed. Of course I had a nap and missed some of it, but only a couple of hours.
Hubby and I spent some time outside with the boys, they were loving it too. Silly Bear seems to enjoy laying around in the remaining patches of snow though. Eddie was all over the place. I did a walk-about and everything is sprouting up nicely, yippee. During my nap I had a dream about big tall tulips blooming lol. Another dream today involved , well, it started out as The Clown, and turned into Anonymous Cathy. I saw The Clown today, first time in months, she was poking her head out an upstairs window, like spying on us sitting on our back deck. Jeez, a little privacy please?
We went to town to pick up some groceries, and they still had the bins full of cheap movies! We picked up another six. Got "Lord Of The Rings" for 99 cents, and no I haven't seen it or read the book, I KNOW... can't remember what else, but a good score. Also got a ham for Easter dinner, just in case Big R decides they will come up for it, (she said "maybe").
I thought I had got rid of this stupid huge TV cabinet thingy on Freecycle, but I think my hopes were dashed. Turns out the person interested lives way far from here, probably too far. Once I told them where we are I never heard back, sigh. Fortunately there were several people interested in it and some were much closer. I also finally heard back from the guy with the bottom half for my hutch, yay. He's located in a nearby town, now we just need to get our hands on a truck or trailer. That shouldn't be a problem. Knowing my luck it will be a problem though, just because I have this stupid thing sitting in the middle of my diningroom, bottomless.
Oh I did a lot of outdoor puttering today, it was great. Got most of the Christmas lights down, all except for the ones that Hubby used power tools to attach. Finally got out in the garage, found some more yard sale items. Something is missing from the garage. Oh yeah, its the bike! Did Hubby forget about it? I'll have to ask him about that tomorrow, wtf? Amazingly I only saw ONE bike out while we were in town today.
I felt like a 5 year old, out in the ditch kicking mud around. I was trying to fill in the gouges left last fall, when Hubby was trying to get the truck out with the bike on the back, and the ground was just too soggy. Well, it was soggy today too, not sure it did any good though. What a mess, it looks worse now than it did when it happened. Then I tried to take the Christmas garland off the fence, but unfortunately I didn't have a pair of scissors on me, to cut the 100% jute twine with, sigh, tomorrow is another day.
When Little R needed new shoes the other day, that was because she had lost a pair of shoes at school. I know, I was like, how do you lose shoes? She thought they had been ripped off. Who would steal ratty, smelly old running shoes? She came home from school today happily announcing that she had "found" her shoes AND her flute...they were in a bag, out in the hallway by her classroom door. Nice scam for new shoes kiddo...
So here's pics of the boys, enjoying being outside again...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home