~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Inspired Again


Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Hubby went down to the city and I stayed home sorting through my yard sale stuff. When he got back we headed into town. We went to several stores and stopped by the fuel company to pay our bill. One of the stores we went to was the thrift store, and there I got a lovely rocking chair for $30, among other stuff. On Sunday we are going to pick up a solid wood hutch.
We stopped by the studio to see Little Rs performance on our way out of town. We missed the first few minutes as we were looking for parking outside the studio. It was ok but from what Little R was showing me at home I think we missed the better part of the performance.
Then we stopped in at S.Ws place and I was shocked. I knew they had the ceiling torn down but was not prepared for what I saw. They had all the walls down too. It has turned into a renovation job and they are moving walls, putting in new doors, etc. They are changing the whole look of the room. Wow. Its so random, it started with her hubby taking down one ceiling tile to check a leak. Once again I'm inspired. My feelings on this house change from day to day. One day all I want is to move, I must have a Victorian house, the next day I think its not so bad, we can make changes, I want to stay here. It goes back and forth endlessly. I learned today that their livingroom is actually an addition to the original house. The one thing that really screwed up our house in so many ways was adding the propane furnace. Whoever did it wasn't the brightest bulb in the chandelier. Personally I'd like to do away with the whole thing. We are considering it. But we need alternative heat. Don't even get me started. So yeah, I'm inspired.
Here's some pictures, Little R doing her dance performance and my new rocking chair.









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home