~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Friday, March 16, 2007

Just Babbling

As I mentioned, Hubby had the gas tank on the car fixed. Yesterday he himself fixed the muffler, well, he took the old one off and put a new one on. Yay, it doesn't sound like a tank any more. Now all thats left to fix is the fan and Hubby says he can do it himself.
The temperature has dropped dramatically. Its very cold out there again. Still no sign of snow thankfully, it looks a little too sunny out to snow. But all the melted snow is now ice.
Hubby and I made a couple of trips to town yesterday. I got a new laundry tub. We removed the one that was here when we moved in and I can't even remember why now, but I've been without one ever since. I've bought a few new house plants this week. No Frills had little ones for $1.50 so I got 5 of them. Well then I had to go to Dollarama for pots. I've always loved having house plants. I never know what they are, its different from outdoor gardening where I know what everything is. In recent years I've kind of slacked off with the house plants, as in haven't been paying much attention to them, haven't bought any new ones. I've always found they add something to the home, warmth? hominess? I don't know. So now I have some to put on the big windowsills in the familyroom.
Hubby is going over to help S.Ws hubby today. They sprang a leak in their roof and had to tear out the ceiling in their livingroom. Sounds like a big job. Also today is the last day of the dance camp so we'll be going into town to see their little performance this afternoon.
Thats it, thats all, have a great day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home