~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Boys In Hats

Just as I came in the house to make a round of coffees for Hubby and myself to enjoy out back in the sunshine, I thought I heard the front door open. I went to look out and there was S.W with a round of Timmys coffee. The woman has perfect timing. Thank you again S.W!
So we sat outside and drank our coffee and had a nice little visit. It did turn out to be a beautiful day.
After that Hubby and I headed into town and picked up the new car. Everything is fixed and working fine. It even has a 5 disc CD player and a moon roof, yipee! Very good. Then we went to pick up the bra we ordered which was supposed to be there yesterday and of course it wasn't there. It didn't get shipped, it'll be there tomorrow, sigh.
We dropped off the lawnmower for a tune-up and to have the blade sharpened. That should be ready tomorrow also.
Then we picked up Little R after school and went to Eastside Marios for dinner. It was good, but damn expensive. We especially enjoyed the warm bread.
We also went to Future Shop and grabbed a bunch of CDs. My CD collection is quite lacking. It's been a long time since I bought any new ones. Now that we can listen to them in the car and all, we figured what the hell why not splurge a bit.
As promised, here's photos of the dogs with their hats on. Of course Bear was a lot more co-operative than Eddie was.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home