~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Today

This morning we headed into town to the car dealer to finalize the purchase of the TAN Neon. The name of that colour eluded me yesterday. We should be picking it up tomorrow sometime. Tomorrow is going to be hectic. Hubby has to be at the hospital in the morning for pre-op, whatever that is, blood work and stuff I guess. I'm supposed to be at the town hall helping to set up tables and at some point we have to go pick up the new car. I may end up walking to the town hall, gasp.

We won't be able to do the fence this weekend. Hubby will be busy going for his M2 license, in hopes of getting it before he has his knee surgery next week. I can't see him doing it any time soon after the surgery. So we'll just have to keep a close eye and a short leash on the dogs for now, sigh. Apparently there's another skunk lurking around, I could smell it out there this evening.

We tried a new restaurant for brunch today. We've always avoided this place because we knew we had tried it once before but couldn't remember why we never went back. I'll never forget again. I ordered a cheese and broccoli omelet and it was disgusting. They actually used frozen broccoli, the ketchup was off, nothing tasted right. It was bad. On the bright side, a new taco place opened today, the only one around, and I can't wait to go there. We'll probably check it out sometime tomorrow.

The weather has been sucky. It's been cool ever since that storm the other day and the rain started up again today. It also got very foggy. It's supposed to start warming up again after this blast of rain. My daffodils are close to blooming, though I've seen lots around opened up already. One day of warm sun will do it. I've even seen tulips in bloom already. I don't know what it is around here, or if it's just my flowers are late bloomers or what, but I'm always waiting for my stuff to bloom. After that little tease of summer last week, I've had enough of the gloom. I can't wait for the sun to come back. I'm eager to get on with the gardening and totally looking forward to riding again. But who knows when that may be with Hubby's surgery and all. And yippee, he'll be going back to work after too! Back to normal. It's been a long 4 months. It's been really strange, thrown everything out of whack. I sure hope all goes well with the surgery.

Well then, that's it for today. Time for bed. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home