~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Monday, April 30, 2007

A Day In My Life

Today was beautiful, a little chilly when the wind blew, but otherwise nice. Too bad we spent the whole day driving around. We were looking for a bra for my new buggy but no one had them for that year of that car. We ended up ordering one.

Tomorrow is Hubbys knee surgery. We're both a little nervous about it. Hubby can't eat anything after midnight tonight, that's worrying him. I'm not sure exactly what time the surgery is scheduled for but I think it's late in the morning. He's going to be a bear. It's going to be a very long day. I've never had to be the one out in the waiting room before. I think I'll bring a book. I'm a little nervous about the drive home because I'm not familiar with the area. I'm sure we'll be fine, but it's only human nature to worry.

We actually took the new car to a shop today. Due to a miscommunication between me and Hubby, I thought they were fixing the little problems with it, but in reality all they are doing is the emissions test. The dealer picked it up and will be fixing the various knocks and rattles. I don't even know when I'll be getting it back. So I'm stuck driving the old hulk tomorrow too. I decided today I want to keep the old car and fix it up. I like it. I'm not ready to part with it. But Hubby will likely talk me out of that bad idea. We don't have anywhere to keep all these vehicles.

On one of our pitstops at home to let the dogs out today, we found that Edwad had chewed through his harness. We don't usually leave it on him but I guess we forgot to take it off today. When we came in we found it hanging around his backside. So on our next trip out we hit the pet store for a new harness. We got a different kind. We also got Bear a new Harley Davidson collar and we got them each a Harley cap. How silly. Upon thinking about it after, I realized what a waste of money the hats were. I'm sure the dogs don't want to wear hats, no matter how cool they are. So I'll take a couple of pictures and that'll be the end of it. What a silly waste of money. That was another impulse purchase. Bear did need a new collar, but anything that says Harley Davidson on it is way over-priced.

The house nextdoor is SOLD! Yay! I'm thinking we can't do much worse than who lives there now, so it will probably be an improvement. Funny that's the first thing I noticed when we came home, the SOLD sticker on the for sale sign. I look at it every day, just checking.

I've changed my mind about the fence. I think we should use chain link after all. It will match the existing fence for one thing. I just started thinking, with that tall wooden fence it might feel a little claustrophobic. And chain link will cost less. At any rate, hopefully we'll get that done in the near future.

I'll leave you with a photo of my first daffodil to bloom and my hyacinths which were planted last year. Hyacinths are another flower with a fabulous aroma.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home