~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Where's My High Beams?

Yesterday was good. We went to our favourite little place for brunch. I always have the same thing, an omelet, every time. Sometimes a cheese omelet, sometimes cheese and mushrooms, but always an omelet. What can I say, it's easy to chew.

We picked up the lawnmower. It works great now, one pull is all it takes. So I cut the front yard after we came home. It was a little tricky getting around the ruts, but where there's a will there's a way.

We also picked up the car. Of course nothing happened the whole time it was there. The guy said it may just be sticky door locks. We went to a Chrysler dealership and got replacement buttons and that seems to have been the problem. The alarm hasn't gone off since. Hubby put the bra on and it looks much better now. (Surprised I haven't taken any pics of it yet!)

We went to the barbecue at D & S's place last night. The food was fabulous. She is a dynamite cook. The guys put the bike up on the lift, they found all kinds of shit wrong but not the problem they were looking for. I don't know if they ever fixed the clip or not, I didn't think to ask. I took the car because we had Little R with us. She rode there with her dad and came home in the car with me. We didn't see him at the side of the road, he made it home ok, so the problems can't be too serious. I had to get used to the car on that drive. Where are my high beams? How do I squirt the windshield washer? Stop playing with the sunroof child! Pick a radio station and leave it! Driving at night is not what it used to be. I do believe I need glasses.

On todays agenda is cutting the grass out back. That's always a chore and a half. At least now I won't have to work up a sweat just getting the dam mower started. And I'm going to take some pictures of the new buggy. Other than that, just going to enjoy the day. There's rain in the forecast for tomorrow, sigh. But the gardens will love it. My Forget-Me-Nots are blooming, the Tulips are almost ready to open. Something ate my one and only Trillium, and it looks like my mystery flower which turned out to be a type of tulip bloomed and promptly got eaten. Dam bunnies. I haven't seen them at all, but I know they're out there, munching on my flowers. The trees are finally starting to get green too. The rain will make everything just pop.

K I'm outta here, have a great day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home