~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Saturday, November 17, 2007

I Got My Dentures Yay

Well I did it. I got my dentures. I took a couple of pictures but my face is still too swollen. I have to go back to the dentist on Monday for adjustments. I'll post pictures after all is said and done. Meanwhile they are bugging me. I guess my mouth is pretty sore from getting all those teeth pulled, the pain pills work for that. But otherwise its like having this big foriegn object in my mouth. It was a lot easier to talk than I had expected. Still can't eat anything yet of course. That should be messy at first. I'm glad the worst is over, at least I hope it is.

We've been expecting a snow storm for a couple of days and got nothing. It has flurried a little bit, but really its nothing. I'm hoping some snow will get me in the mood for Christmas shopping. That's my plan for today, to go to town and get started. Hopefully Mr. Man will co-operate. I'm pretty sure he wants to go finish up the truck. But I can always drop him off there and go on to town myself.

I'm finding it impossible to keep my tongue off the new teeth. I guess it was still frozen yesterday, seems to be bothering me a lot more today. When I look in the mirror I just don't look the same. That's not my smile. I think I look like a mouse lol. Ah well, it's done. Maybe the adjustments will make them a little more comfortable. I hope so. I've been told it will take a good couple of weeks to get used to them. I'm off to start my day, though I've been up since 3 am. Have a great day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home