~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Same Old, Same Old

I found a new way of searching for blogs, via my profile, who knew. I can click on the Ontario link and get a list of other blogs from Ontario. How cool is that? I told you I'm slow but I do catch on eventually. So I found this one blog I am enjoying, it's mainly about gardening. One post however was about what people like or don't like about other peoples blogs. I was a little surprised to learn that most people don't like music on a blog. It makes sense though, if you're at work or something, you don't want tunes blasting. So, I removed the music from this blog. I already knew of one person who didn't like it, but I thought they were just being fussy. But no, it does make sense. I have a lot to learn about this blogging business. There are a couple of things I'd like to change, but I have to learn how to do it.

In other news, I cringed when I let the boys out last night and it was lightly snowing. Please. No more. They were calling for rain later in the week but that has now been changed to rain/snow mix. So in other words, damn messy. Honestly I'm having trouble seeing the beauty in it any more. I'm sick of it. I'm sick of being cold. I'm sick of tripping and slipping through the snow. Bring on the birdies and daffodils and blessed warm sunshine. I think I need to go tanning.

Little R went to the bowling alley last night. That will likely be the highlight of her March break. Poor kid. They didn't even bowl. They have other stuff there like arcade games and mini golf and pool and that's what they did, everything but bowling. I wonder how much of her babysitting money she blew. Oh well, other kids get to go on vacations, at least she had some fun. I'm hoping to enlist her help in cleaning up the house today. Good luck with that. I can hear the arguing already. Oh well, it's my job. Mr. Man let me know this morning in no uncertain terms that he is fed up with the condition of the house. So I figure I'll try to accomplish something today for real. I don't want him to be mad at me about it. Can't say I blame him, it is pretty bad. He busts his ass every day at work, it's the least I can do. He keeps telling me to treat it like a job. I understand the concept, but it's just so hard to do. I've let it go too far. Every day I wake up planning to clean and every day I end up thinking, what difference is one more day going to make? I'm addicted to sitting in front of the computer. But seriously it is time to pull up and at least make an effort.

That's all I've got. Nothing new. Such is the life of a housewife who doesn't do her job. A housewife with no life. You have a great day. Mr. Man set the tone for my day and it won't be great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home