~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Saturday, January 03, 2009

Holidays Are Almost Over

Two more days of holidays. The holidays are almost over. The holidays admittedly were a flop. This really saddens me. It only comes once a year. I can only hope to be around to make it different next time. I don't think Mr. Man feels like he had much of a vacation. Today he is planning to go to the Reserve, we're almost out of smokes. That takes a good chunk of the day. Before we know it he'll be back at work. I had hoped he could go back feeling refreshed. He doesn't feel refreshed at all. This holiday went nothing like we had hoped it would.

I ended up going to bed early again last night and was up at 4:45 again. I have noticed that every time I get up at 4, my brother-in-law is also up, sitting in the kitchen having a smoke. I'm starting to think it is him waking me up. I wake up and go immediately to my computer to light a smoke. When I head upstairs he is gone back to bed. I don't think he means to wake me up, but I'm pretty sure that's what's doing it. I love my brother-in-law. I'm thrilled to have him back in our life. But I was not expecting to have him living with us, I just kind of got smacked in the face with that one. For the most part it doesn't bother me having him here. But as time wears on, the little things are getting more and more annoying. Kicking him out is not really an option. He has nowhere to go. We are his family. If he can't count on us, who can he count on? We have made a difference in his life at this time. I just hope it doesn't make a difference in our life. We have things going on in our family. We are considering selling the house as soon as possible. We have all kinds of problems with Little R. Mr. Man has been put in the middle of my beefs and brother-in-laws beefs. But brother-in-law just shouldn't have beefs. We're letting him live in our home. He should accept things as they are, not try to change everything. But that's what he's been doing. So I don't know, it's tough at times.

It's a new year. I want it to be a better year. It couldn't get too much worse than last year. So far so good with my one and only resolution. I think this is going to be a year of change.

Well now the family is getting up and there's too much distraction to continue. I'm hoping to go to the Reserve with Mr. Man and have a couple of hours alone together. Have a great day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home