~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Friday, February 27, 2009

T, I Miss You Already

Greetings. Wow, it's been 2 weeks. I've just been spending all my computer time playing euchre. I'm obsessed with it all over again.

We got some more snow last week. This morning it's raining. I'll be glad to see spring.

Uncle T left us this morning. He has been working at his old job this week. Now he's got some side job for the weekends. So he's going to stay in the city. It's supposed to be temporary, he says he's coming back, but we'll see. I miss him already lol. He asked me to play darts with him last night and even though I really didn't feel like it, I figured it's my last chance before he goes so I should and I did. It took getting used to having him here, but I did get used to it and now I'm going to miss him.

Valentines Day was sweet. Little R and I got up and went to town in the morning. We got gifts for Mr. Man and Uncle T. Later in the day they went to town and got gifts for us. Mr. Man gave me chocolates and roses, the standard stuff and a sweet card and a set of Little House On The Prairie books! I was thrilled. T gave me a Shamwow! We all just wanted to see if they really work as good as they do on tv lol. We then had the long weekend ahead to just hang around and enjoy.

Little R has been skipping school the whole time again. We have a meeting at the school on Monday. I think she's going to end up dropping out. Nothing we say to her matters to her. We just can't seem to get through to her. I don't know what else to say about her. She's headed down the wrong path.

Well I'm off to start my day and to play some online euchre. Have a great day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home