~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Monday, February 02, 2009

Changes Are Coming

Well after my last long rambling entry about nothing, I did end up going to bed and sleeping for 4 hours.

Not much has been happening. We got a ton of snow. It snowed steadily for like 4 days straight. A nieghbour gave us his old snowblower this weekend. I guess he got a new one. We haven't used it yet.

Mr. Man decided we were going to have a little Superbowl party. We never watch football but T does. So we humoured him and watched it with him. We were eating and drinking. I don't even remember going to bed, but I did go to bed early, before the game was over. Then of course I was up at 3 this morning.

Little R is going back to school today. We also have family counselling today. I guess she's going to miss it. It's going to be strange without her here. She was home for months.

My niece passed away. I never did get up the courage to go see her. There was no funeral, just a little service at her house and it was for the immediate family only, so we couldn't go.

Other than that and all the snow, not much has been happening. Been playing a lot of darts. Kept a fire going pretty steady. We aren't using the furnace. We've got these electric heaters. So a tank of propane is lasting for months. The hydro bill is through the roof though. The difference is that Hydro will let you make payments where the propane company wants it all up front. And I haven't been freezing all winter like I used to be. It's been comfortable in the house. Only 2 more months of winter.

Mr. Man managed to get a ticket for the light over the license plate being out. I never even noticed those lights. Since he got the ticket I've noticed them, every car has them. What a silly thing to get a $110 ticket for. He was not a happy camper about that.

Well that's about it. Have a great day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home