~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

The Beginning Of The End

What a terrible weekend! Oh the weather was great for once. It was our life that sucked. On Saturday Mr. Man went to work on the bike and I stayed home doing laundry. They think they found the problem with the bike. So Mr. Man had to go to Canadian Tire. We live right near Canadian Tire so he picked me up to go back with him. I didn't get a chance to fold the laundry, it was all piled on our bed. We decided to pick up a case of beer too. Who knows maybe there will be a bonfire. Off we go and the car starts to overheat, then it stalls. After filling up the rad with water it worked, for a bit. Then he figured out the rad was leaking. So back to Canadian Tire to get some stuff that's supposed to stop leaks. And stopping a couple more times to fill it with water. The leak stop stuff never worked. What should have been a half hour or less drive turned into a 2 hour drive. We finally got back there. Bear was thrilled, it's the one place he can run around free. There were a few people there so it was a party atmosphere. The guys lost a tiny little part from the bike that they absolutely had to have and couldn't fabricate. After a few minutes of looking, with my eagle eyes I found it in the gravel driveway! So Mr. Man went back to working on the bike and I proceeded to socialize and drink my face off. We did have a bonfire. The bikes got put away for the night. And I got hammered. At one point I fell down. Get drunk and fall down, that's always fun. We babied the car home and made it. Then I had to move all the laundry off the bed. I was too drunk to fold it so I just piled it on our boxes/dressers.

Sunday Mr. Man figured we just couldn't use the car. He had to fix it. We walked to Canadian Tire to get what he needed. He fixed the fan but realized he couldn't fix the rad. It needs a new rad. We needed groceries badly. We ended up walking to the grocery store! Keep in mind we were supposed to ride to a biker bash with rodeo games on Sunday. But instead we're walking carrying groceries home. I was not a happy camper.

I just really wanted, no needed, to get out of the apartment and be around people. I was so disappointed in everything. What a time for the car to die. But then again I've been telling Mr. Man for weeks it's time to get a new vehicle and he's been ignoring me. So come Monday this is when Mr. Man realizes he left his medication at work. So now he's in extreme pain and experiencing withdrawls. He only found one place open and they didn't have a rad for him. So now he's going to miss Tuesday at work and have to have his pills couriered to him in the morning. Then he's going to have to find a rad, find a way to go get it, and change the rad on the car.

Meanwhile on Monday there was a lot of laying on the couch moaning and complaining. Not what I had in mind for my long weekend. By Monday night I was just furious. I want a divorce. Our life is just going backwards. I am not happy. I will never be happy living here. I've been years without a car of my own. That was a lot worse in paradise. But still I need a car. And going without a car at all was just too much. The bike should have been fixed months ago. By the time it's done, riding season will be over. I'm not happy with Mr. Man for reasons I can't say here. He takes things out on me. He is miserable to me. I've had enough. I'm tired of waiting for the lawsuit, we're going to burn anyways. All because he went back to work. I'm tired of his pain ruling our life. I do believe this is the beginning of the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home