~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Here it is Christmas Eve. I woke up at 3:30 a.m and couldn't get back to sleep. I knew Mr. Man was getting up at 4:30 so I figured I'd just stay up and make his coffee. T made his way to Mr. Man's work on Tuesday and came home with him that night. Surprise! He is an industrious little fellow so we spent all day Wednesday cleaning and organizing. I finally got my books unpacked! The place is ready for Christmas. Just have a couple of loads of laundry left to do, but I have a feeling that won't happen until Boxing Day.

Mr. Man got his annual turkey from work yesterday. The thing is HUGE. It's like 28 pounds! Way more than we need, but whatever, we'll have lots of leftovers. The buggers still haven't given him his cash bonus however. Usually he gets that about 2 weeks before Christmas, but not this year. He will get it today, nothing like waiting til the last minute. He gets off work at noon today. That gives us a few hours before the stores close early to get the last minute shopping done and get some groceries and booze. We're going to be rushing around like maniacs this afternoon.

This evening we're going to my nephew's, but Little R has opted to stay home with her Uncle T and her boyfriend. I think they're going to bake cookies lol. I'm actually feeling a little excited. Even though we cut way back on the gifts this year, I'm really looking forward to all the festivities. And Mr. Man will have a nice long, much needed vacation from work. I'm not sure how long T will be staying with us, but for sure until sometime next week. Originally I was thinking until after New Years, but I don't think we could handle him that long. I'm really looking forward to our New Years plans too, more about that later.

Well I'm off to do some wrapping before anyone gets up. Merry Christmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home