~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Sunday, March 07, 2010

It's Finally Over!

When I got up this morning the birds were chirping, a sure sign that spring is on the way. It's supposed to be really nice today and yesterday was nice also. I notice it's getting light earlier in the morning and staying light later too. The snow is melting away. I'm not fooling myself, I'm pretty sure we'll get one more blast of snow. Meanwhile it's been nice and sunny. I am looking forward to the summer and possibly moving.


Well the lawsuit trial is finally over. Two weeks of court was brutal. I can't say what happened in the end. I'm not at liberty to discuss it here. We are just so glad it's finally over and done with. We spent two weekends not going out to events because of the trial.


We really haven't done much in weeks. Hopefully we'll get out more with the nice weather we've been having. Mr. Man needs to get working on the bike so we can ride this year. We're going up to S & Ds next weekend. That's where the bike is.


So yeah, nothing much going on around here. Today I think we're going to go down and clean out the old car so we can send it to the wreckers. Pretty soon we'll be looking for a new place to live. It's not too bad here, but it's not what we really want. It was meant to be temporary. Our lease is up in May. This place is in a good location. We'll see what happens.

Little R is still out of school and unemployed. It's getting old. She sells minimal amounts of Avon. She has court next month and also another modelling gig. But if the court decides to lock her up she'll miss the modelling. She and her boyfriend are just here every day hanging around. They both need jobs. They both have no goals or ambition. But it can't go on like this much longer.

So I don't know. I'm looking forward to the future. I'm counting my blessings. And I really need to get out of the apartment. Until next time, have a great day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home