~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

My Holidays In Pictures


























So there you have it, my holiday in pictures. The first one was taken outside the theater in front of the big town tree. I wasn't quite ready as you can tell by the look on my face. D actually has a better copy of that one where I'm smiling. Then there's a few from Christmas Eve at my nephews house. Then a few of Christmas Day. Then New Years Eve.
I've taken everything except the tree down. We'll do the tree on the weekend. This is pretty good for me, I usually leave it all up way too long. Mr. Man has a new helper at work who started today. I can't wait to hear how it went. I'm really hoping it works out. It would be nice to have Mr. Man coming home from work in a good mood.
It's been cold and snowing every day this year. Even though it's snowed all day every day, it's not really accumulating much because it's a fine snow. Cathy told me there still isn't any snow on the ground in the city. She lives in the south end though, there is snow just north of her.
I haven't heard at all from Big R, not even over the holidays. I sent her messages on Facebook but get no reply. She sent us all cards with gift cards, which was nice, but it would have been good to talk to her. I miss her a lot. I know she's busy, but come on.
We might be able to get Little R into modelling at bike shows, we're working on it. She'll get free biker outfits out of it. She has the right look and caught someones eye. I hope that works out for her. And it will get us into the bike shows for free. If we can drag her away from her boyfriend long enough lol. Those two are joined at the hip these days. Ah, young love.
Well, that's it. I am off to do some housework, willingly. Have a great day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home