~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Friday, August 04, 2006

The Angry Gardener

Good morning...
I know I sound like a very angry person sometimes, ok, a lot of the time, and thats probably because I am. But honestly, I TRY to be happy. What I don't understand is, where is all the empathy? I've been told that I have no empathy. I do, but I've made a conscious effort not to show it to certain people out of anger towards them. Its a matter of you don't have it for me so why should I have it for you? Again, all I can say is, walk a mile in my shoes.

It seems the rain has finally passed and we may actually be in for a nice weekend. Its a long weekend. How weird it feels to have no plans. I'm sure we'll keep busy.

I took more pictures of that Dahlia, the bloom keeps growing.





I used the flash in the first picture which makes it look kind of pink in colour. But what beautiful flowers they are! They will have to be put in different gardens next year due to how large they are.

Today will be dedicated to cutting the grass. I had started it the other day just before the storm hit. We ate one of our tomatoes with dinner last night and it was yummy.

Ok, I'm off, the grass won't cut itself. Have a lovely day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home