~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

More Photos

Heres another shot of the Dahlia plant, a Hydrangea (Snowball Bush) which seems to be hurting, this thing is 2 or 3 years old and tiny. And a tomato turning red in my tiny vegetable garden. And a Sedum (Autumn Joy or Autumn Glory), the "flowers" turn burgundy in the fall.









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home