~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Cat Fight!

Good morning.
Another late night for me, been a lot of those lately. It must be the full moon.
Speaking of cats...the other day I'm sitting at the computer and all of a sudden I hear all this screeching and thumping, its a cat fight, sounds like its right outside the window where I'm sitting. I go out to investigate and there they are, two cats, up on my roof! They just happened to be near the spot that I have a hummingbird feeder hanging...hmmmm. One of them, the apparent aggressor, was the one I wanted to adopt and the other one for sure lives across the street. Well, then a neighbour comes over, after hearing all the commotion from over at their place, and asks if I want him to get his pellet gun! I was quite shocked that he would shoot cats...on my roof no less! LOL Nooooo, he was just going to scare them off with it, duh. It turned out, all he had to do was shout at them and they both took off their seperate ways and jumped right off the roof. And theres me in my nightgown holding a broom and my neighbour with his pellet gun, when another neighbour drove by and just kind of looked at us funny and shook her head LOL.
When Hubby and I took the dog for a walk this evening, I saw two shooting stars as soon as I walked out the door! Very cool. I kept watching for more after that but didn't see any more.
Other than that, things have been pretty quiet and uneventful around here. I've been neglecting my gardens. It was so hot for so long, so much rain too, and now its been quite cool out. It looks like my Easter Lillies may bloom, I think I see flower buds coming up. Most of my hanging baskets are pretty much dead. I tend to forget to water them and they don't get the rain because they are hanging under the eaves. I have great plans for next year already!
Well, I think I may be getting sleepy enough to go to bed (at 4 a.m sheesh). Sweet dreams...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home