~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Sigh...

Good evening.
I went to bed over an hour ago and just woke with a start. Not sure why. I think it could be the full moon.
I once asked the neighbours what their big problem with dog poo is. It seems to me, its no different than cat poo, or bird poo or rabbit poo or any other kind of poo you may come across in your yard. And that its no big deal to clean it up just like anything else when you're cleaning up your yard. The answer I got was, that they just don't like to have to pick it up. So now I would have to ask, if they don't like to pick it up to get rid of it, why don't they mind picking it up to throw it in our yard? I think I know the answer, its obvious. I think the answer is, because they are petty jackasses who just want something to complain about. Just because they don't have a dog but we do, every dog poo they see MUST belong to our dog, even though there are lots and lots of dogs around, and they ALL get loose at times. We don't have a cat, but they do. So what should I do when I find my gardens dug up? When I find cat poo in my gardens? When I find dead things and headless birds in my yard? Should I dig up THEIR gardens? Should I fling the poo and dead things in THEIR yard? Maybe I SHOULD, but I probably won't, because I'm not a petty jerk. I just clean up my own yard and don't worry about where these things come from, or who to blame. They seem to invent excuses to justify their petty asinine behaviour. I just think the fact that they won't pick up dog poo and put it in the garbage or wherever, but they will pick it up to throw it in our yard, speaks loud and clear.
Good night and sweet dreams.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home