~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Friday, August 18, 2006

Dog Fight!

Good afternoon.
So there's Little R, taking the dog for a walk and another dog runs out to attack our dog. Of course it scares the heck out of her and freaks her out, so she does the right thing and lets go of the leash. I wouldn't want her to try to get in the middle of it and get hurt! The owner of the other dog comes out and starts yelling at her that she needs to "control that dog"! Then he kicks our dog! The nerve! Our dog was the one on a leash buddy. And you may not know how your dog is when no one is home, because you aren't there to see it, but I wouldn't be the first one to say, I'm afraid he may come right through that window! YOU need to control YOUR dog pal. For whatever reason, these two dogs go nuts over each other, but the other one is the aggressor. They are both neutered males.
The bad news is, Little R did something to my computer. The good news is, I got a new one! Yay! Its awesome, it rocks.
Hubby is taking a much needed holiday from work next week. Looking forward to that. Maybe between naps we can get some things done around here hehe.
Have a lovely weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home