~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Just Weirdness

Good morning.
Last night was just weird. The three of us went to town, had a little shopping spree. When we got back home and let the dog out, he took off. The three of us were out there looking for him. He was visiting, a couple of doors down, and they didn't bother sending him on his way. After everything that just happened with that other dog, we can't have him running around the neighbourhood. Lately whenever I get to shop its always just before closing time and I get rushed, I hate that. I end up making bad purchases. I think we are finished with back to school stuff. I don't remember having to buy all this stuff when I was in school. I can't stand the styles of most of the girls clothes out there.
We were hanging out in the driveway, chatting with some neighbours and it was just weird. Everything seems weird around here lately. D.A came over, quite intoxicated, it was all weird, very awkward. Whats done is done, and things just aren't the same around here. Its a shame, its too bad, but I'm not the one who needs an attitude adjustment. To his credit, he did come over here and he did try, but he was smashed. It may have been different and less awkward had he been sober. I'm sincerely hoping that in time things can go back to somewhat normal around here. Meanwhile, its just all weird.
The Poker Run is next weekend and it looks like we won't be going. We were planning to go, then talking about it last night we decided we have better ways to spend our time, like getting on with fixing up the house. There is always next year. The bike is in no shape for it. Its making a funny noise now. Hubby was going to take it to a shop today, but again there is so much else to do. The dog needs to go to the vet. Everything is in different towns. We'd spend half the day driving from town to town. The following weekend is the Trike-In, which is just down the road and always fun. Since we don't have a trike, but have friends in the trike club, we usually putt over and hang out. I guess its no biggie to drive over rather than ride this year.
This was not a good summer for me. Weather-wise it was awesome. But I am not a happy camper. I have issues. Hopefully by the end of 2006, some things will be taken care of and straightened out and some stress will be alleviated.
Hard to believe the summer is almost over and school starts up in a couple of weeks. As bad as it was for me, it flew by.
This new computer is great. Sadly its just as slow as the old one, due to being on dial up. I really have no clue what its capable of, haven't even hooked everything up yet. Though it is loaded with new stuff, I miss my old stuff lol. I hope it rains today. Have a nice day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home