~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Picture Of A Picture

Good evening.
Here is a picture of that picture I originally bought for my father for Christmas and then decided I simply could not part with. I believe it is a print, not an actual painting, though I'm not even quite sure how to tell the difference and I haven't checked it out that closely, but yeah, I assume it's a print. At any rate, isn't it gorgeous? I have never loved a picture as much as I love this one. This photograph does not do it justice.



So the one I ended up going back and buying for my father, was by the same artist, of the same house, but from a different angle, and in the springtime, very lovely as well.
I was going to say the snow has stopped and we're just in a deep freeze, however, the snow has started up again this evening and we are expecting some accumulation. We haven't had to use the snowblower except for once back in October! Go figure.
Have a lovely evening folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home