~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Friday, January 19, 2007

So Many Guys

Well well well, aren't I a lucky gal. I got me another guy!!
A friend asked me today if I would put an ad on my site offering this dog "Free To A Good Home." Of course I said, "sure, no problem." As my friend was giving me the info, I was thinking "hey, I'll take him!" So, I said I'd ask Hubby, and maybe we could take him, if that's alright.
I now have me a Jack Russell! He is one year old and his name is Eddie (how original). We've since changed that to "Edible" LOL! And he does answer to it.
There've been some hairy moments between Bear and Edible, but after a couple of hours, they are settling down. I'm in love. I'm not really one for small dogs, I like em big lol, but this guy somehow stole my heart, in a heartbeat. He's CUTE.
At first, when they went at each other, it was pretty scarey. I'm so proud of Hubby, the way he kept calm, I'm gonna start calling him Cesar. At one point it seemed like it was going to be a very long night. The snarling, growling, barking and snapping got to some pretty heavy decibels a couple of times. But right now, as I type this they are both laying quietly nearby.
This was a very spontaneous adoption and I think it's going to work out great.

So, without further ado, here's a pic of Edible (Eddie sometimes for short)...



I can't believe how quiet the house is now, compared to a couple of hours ago. I can't believe I have a Jack Russell. I can't believe we now have 2 dogs. I've never had TWO dogs before!
I'll be back with an update sooner than later.
Have a great night.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there...I am guessing all went well after I left. Way to go to the Hubby for hanging in there cuz I sure was ready to bolt...a few times...lol.
Thank you for giving a home guys, he is a nice dog and I hope you guys enjoy him. I know he will be spoiled rotten like his big brother..See you soon

8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good reads kid, puppy is adorable
Now get back to painting lol

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home