~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Nothing Much

Good morning.
I'm freezing!
We did get the rain yesterday. Torrential downpour even. With some thunder and lightning and the power flickering for good measure. I did get to spend a little time outside before it all started.

Once Hubby got home from running his errands, we went to town for dinner. We stopped in at D & S's place to see if they wanted to join us, but alas they had just finished eating their dinner. So we stayed for a beer with them and then went on our merry way. We decided to try a new place. The place isn't new, it's been there for a while, but we've never been there. The Mad Hatter Pub. I really liked the atmosphere and decor. Though it made me feel old when I couldn't quite read the menu because of the dim light. I think I have glasses in my future. Hubby of course ordered wings and I had perogies with a Cesar salad. The food was fabulous. The prices were reasonable too. So it was a good experience and we plan on going back there for sure.

Hoping to get the bike home today sometime. It's a lovely spring day, sunny but cool. That storm yesterday seems to have brought cooler air in with it. But the rain will help the flowers bloom. I think we may go buy that car today. We've been waiting for them to take it to a shop and find out what all it will need for a safety etc. Unfortunately it's another vehicle without a trailer hitch. We plan on getting a big truck whenever we get our settlement, with a trailer hitch. But I do believe this car will serve its purpose and it's a decent price. My last 2 cars have been white, it'll be a nice change to have a dark metallic blue car. Hey, I'm a chick, all I care about is the colour and location of cup holders for my coffee.

Anyhow, that's about it. Gonna go carry on with my garage sale crap, four days to go. Have a great day!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home