~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Another Day With Nothing To Say

Today it warmed up outside but I haven't gone out. I finally finished that Stephen King book last night. It'll be awhile before I tackle another one of his books. I have several more waiting to be read. But that just took way too long. It wasn't one of his better stories. I started reading Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood by Rebecca Wells, and ended up pulling an all-nighter with it. I'm about half way through it already. It's not my usual type of reading fare, but I am totally enjoying it. I needed something different. So today was spent sleeping and reading, all day.

I still need to mow the backyard again. It got put off because of the rain and cold. Today I just didn't have the energy and really wanted to continue reading. It could feel like a waste of a day, but it doesn't.

So there you have it, another day with nothing to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home