~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Todays Horoscope

Todays horoscope...

Your daydreams are demanding too much energy now and you might need to consciously refocus your attention on more practical concerns. The real world isn't as convincing as usual, so it's easy to slip back into the realms of your imagination. This isn't, however, a waste of time. Believe that you can be whomever you want. Then, on Saturday when the Moon returns to your sign, begin to turn your fantasies into reality.
Thursday, May 24, 2007

So, I can convince myself that I'm not depressed! Cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home