~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Sunday, May 27, 2007

I Saw A Ghost

I think I saw a ghost last night. I had gone to bed, read for a bit and then fell asleep. I awoke some time later and when I opened my eyes, I saw something, or thought I saw something, that just startled me. It was as if there was something or someone right in my face. It scared the shit out of me.

There was nothing there.

I got up and came down to the computer. Fortunately Mr. Man was still up, playing on the computer. My heart was in my throat and I was sweating and trembling. To the best of my ability I told him what had happened.

His response?

"You saw a ghost! Sometimes the bed moves too!"

I have experienced the bed shaking and moving several times myself.

Fuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home