~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Friday, June 01, 2007

Does Stephen King Smoke Crack?

Todays horoscope...

You are quite verbal today, yet there is something sensitive that you are cleverly withholding. Even if you are being politically or socially correct, your interactions could lose authenticity if your words don't remain grounded in truth. Your charm is poised to serve you well now, but it's no substitute for being real.
Friday, June 1, 2007


This is so true. I am withholding. I'm not being real, with my blog. It's only a matter of a couple more weeks before I can say anything I want. Then I will be free to be myself again, hopefully. Though lately I haven't been feeling much like myself.

There are 2 local Show & Shines this weekend. I'm not sure if we'll go to both or any at all. They are getting old, always the same people, the same bikes, the same goings on. On one hand they are always fun and I do want to go, but on the other hand, I can think of other ways to spend our weekend and don't want to go. Maybe we'll compromise and just pick one of them to attend.

I broke down and took a bit of a nap today. It's been very muggy outside and with Flo here, I just don't want to do anything. I was trying to finish that damn Stephen King book and of course fell asleep. He must have been smoking crack when he wrote this book. I'm not really enjoying it, it's too bizarre, it's quite silly really, a silly story. But I'm almost at the end now, I have to finish it, so I keep plugging away at it, a few pages at a time. I've never before had as many unread books as I have now. I think I know which one I want to read next. But I may change my mind and just pick one randomly.

So yeah, we did have a thunderstorm yesterday. I've never seen such heavy rainfall before. There were cars pulled over out on the main road because it was so heavy you couldn't see. It didn't last long. Long enough to make the power flicker off, which was long enough to screw up all the clocks, etc. The flowers got a good watering anyways. There were a few loud claps of thunder. We had some wind damage. The whole storm lasted less than an hour.

Today is awfully muggy. There is a chance of another thunderstorm. But the weekend is supposed to be beautiful. I'm just staying in the house doing laundry and such.

Have a lovely day.

2 Comments:

Blogger *~*Cece*~* said...

I haven't had a midday nap in so long. I miss that.

So which King book are you reading?

6:09 PM  
Blogger Char said...

The book I'm reading is "Lisey's Story".
I'm trying to get out of the habit of napping every day lol.

2:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home