~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Shiny Jugs And Heads

Ok, the book I just finished reading is titled "Deeds Of Trust" by Alesandra Rain. There is a website for the business she started due to her experiences. Very interesting.

I went through the anti-depressant thing years ago. I was put on every anti-depressant out there at one point or another. I tried them all. None of them ever did anything to help me. I never stayed on any of them for any length of time, mainly because they did nothing but make me feel sick. I can't imagine becoming addicted to anti-depressants. Other medications are another story. Pain killers for one and sedatives for another. Now those I can imagine becoming addicted to.

So it was like the movie "Groundhog Day". No sooner did I type the previous paragraph and in walked Hubby. He took his little doctors note to work today and his boss proceeded to fire him! He seems to think Hubbys knee injury isn't real. I don't know how many people would go and have surgery for something that wasn't real. And I guess the doctors are just making it all up too. He offered an unattractive severance package to boot. We're just waiting to see what our lawyer has to say before responding at all. So, omg, my Hubby is now unemployed, ack! But in reality, it's all a part of the master plan.

We packed up the bike parts, actually its the motor not the bike, and took them over to S & Ds place. S has a very impressive garage. We spent the evening there visiting and drinking brewskies while the guys sandblasted and buffed the motor parts. S built his own sandblaster! He has everything, all the toys and tools, in his garage. I'm a chick, I'm so not into all that, but even I was impressed. We now have shiny parts, heads and jugs and gaskets, oh my.

We still haven't had the chance to ride together, but have a great time discussing all the rides we will share once we are up and running again. We're going to be awfully busy this summer going on all the rides we have planned with these guys. D rides her own bike, a Fat Boy, and S has two, an old Shovelhead and a newer old decker, not sure what it is exactly. I look forward to riding with them and getting lots of riding pictures of them. Adventures await.

When we first got there, D was out on her deck which overlooks a field and a forest, awesome. Right there in her backyard was the biggest bunny rabbit I have ever seen, and the first one I have seen in ages. I had a great time watching it. Of course I had thought about bringing my camera and then walked out the door without it. I really should start doing something that excercises my brain and my memory skills. Anyways, apparently I had just missed seeing a pair of deers out in the field. I'll have to make the effort to remember my camera the next time we go over there.

Today Hubby is reassembling the bike motor. He has not found the source of the noise it's making. It's been running fine, just making an odd noise. So hopefully we can get a scoot in this weekend. The grass is all cut, yay. Today I think I will paint my headboard and footboard and maybe get some digging done. We want to expand the firepit and we'd like to have a bon fire this weekend, so I'll be digging that out. It's beautiful out. Have a great day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home