~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

On A Brighter Note, But I'm Still In One Hell Of A Funk

On a brighter note, my Clematis has blooms on it! It hasn't grown in height much, but it has several flower buds. Last year it got eaten by bugs after only one bloom opened, and it was a lot taller. I don't remember when the flower opened. I don't know how long it stays in bloom. I'm tempted to go spray it now before it starts getting eaten.



All of the Trilliums we stole and planted are gone. Somebunny likes the taste of Trilliums.



I saw another Hummingbird, and I was close enough to get a good picture, but of course I didn't have my camera in hand. Last year there were so many, they were fighting at the feeders.

My purple Lilac is blooming.

I got a snail mail letter from J.C. I am so looking forward to June first when she is moving and coming back online.

My Purple Leaf Sand Cherry is blooming.

My Creeping Phloxs are in bloom and they are huge mounds.

The weather is gorgeous and I don't feel like going out. I napped in the afternoon. Our power went out which woke me up. Here's a little random fact about me. I can't sleep without the sound of a fan going. So when the power goes out and the fan stops, it wakes me up. No idea what caused that.

I can't believe I wasted such a beautiful day. I mean this is what I've been waiting for. I am in one hell of a funk. It's not by choice. Any suggestions on how to snap out of it would be welcome.



1 Comments:

Blogger *~*Cece*~* said...

Ok, its my turn to check you out now. lol I love "meeting" S. CA bloggers b/c it seems like everyone I "know" lives so far & I'm the only S.CA one. lol

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home