~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

More Flowers

I finally got all the grass cut again. It is quickly becoming a chore I don't like. It has been super hot lately. Mowing the lawn in this kind of heat is not fun.

I finished the book, Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood within 2 days. I totally enjoyed it. I am now reading a Sidney Sheldon and the title escapes me at the moment. In between I read The Husband by Dean Koontz. Read it in 2 days also.

On Sunday, Mr. Man decided it was time for me to get my nose out of the books and get out of the house. We went for a little drive. We grabbed Timmys coffee and drove around. We stopped at one yard sale. They even had Harley parts for sale, but nothing he could use. We actually walked away without buying anything! The new Taco Bell in town has finally opened, so we picked up tacos for dinner.

My gardens are rocking. Everything is coming along and blooming. Even my Cranesbill Geranium is blooming and I was sure it didn't bloom until the end of summer, guess I was wrong. I took pictures of course.



Cranesbill Geranium.



Yellow Iris that I didn't even know I have. It's so heavy it fell over and is laying on the ground.



My decorative wheelbarrow with Wave Petunias and a Bacopa in it.



Purple/blue Iris. This shot was taken at dusk with the flash.



Spirea.



Chives and Blue Fescue Grass.



These flowers light up at night. It's solar powered. I do have many other flowers in bloom. Unfortunately the pictures I've taken turned out blurry. When we were out for our drive we stopped to check out the Osprey birds down the road. The pictures of that all turned out blurry as well. I sure hope there isn't something wrong with my camera. It was left in the glove box of the car in extreme heat. I'll try again to get pictures of my other flowers in bloom.

2 Comments:

Blogger *~*Cece*~* said...

Nice pictures!

I read The Husband a couple of months ago & enjoyed it.

Ok, I totally feel like a retard, when I read Ontario, CA I thought you were in California, didn't realize it was Canada! lol Not until I read of your rain storms. I was like What IS she talking about? lol

3:58 PM  
Blogger Char said...

I was wondering about your previous comment. I knew you'd figure it out if you continued to read. No need to feel like a retard, it was an honest mistake.
I enjoyed "The Husband" too.

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home