~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Todays Horoscope

Todays horoscope...

Even if your home feels pretty well organized, you still might want to move furniture or rearrange pictures to prevent boredom. Making changes in your living space isn't to be taken lightly because it can be a catalyst for larger shifts that need to occur. This is more about adding movement than creating something that will endure. The vision that you express now can bring new energy to other areas of your life as well.
Thursday, October 18

Fitting.
Except that my home is far from organized. I'm working on that. It's about all I can think about a lot of the time. I'm getting rid of more and more stuff through Freecycle. I'm organizing more and more as I delete clutter. It's coming along.

I did end up sleeping again yesterday. But I didn't today. Things are looking up.

Have a lovely evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home