~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The Snow

We got dumped on with snow the other day. Yesterday I looked out and noticed the pile left at the end of the driveway from the plow going by. I thought I would go out and shovel it so Mr. Man could pull into the driveway with ease when he got home. Also we had scored some smaller snow shovels at a yard sale in the summer and I was eager to try them out. The ones we had were so big and heavy they made the job twice as hard for me to do. So there I was shovelling and it started to flurry a bit. The next thing I knew it was a blizzard. There was no point in shovelling during a blizzard. The heavy snow continued throughout the afternoon and into the evening. Mr. Man came home a little early in order to drive me to my dental appointment. He said the roads were so icy and visibility was so poor we had to leave right away. The roads were bad but we still got to town early. Got my cavity fixed. Then we hit the dollar store. Someone brought a little Christmas tree to work and Mr. Man agreed to bring in decorations for it. So thats what we grabbed at the dollar store. I must say he's really in the spirit this year, and its nice. Then back home. It was a treacherous drive. They're calling for more snow over the next few days. I still haven't found anything to wear to the Christmas party. I find now rather than looking forward to it, I'm dreading it a little. I know I'm going to be uncomfortable. I'm pretty sure there's nothing on the menu I'll be able to eat. It's going to be cold and snowy and I have nothing to wear. I sure don't feel like smiling. What a waste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home