~Charlene's Web~

Sunshine, Laughter And Friends Are Always Welcome!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

I'm happily married to Mr. Man. We have 2 daughters, Big R and Little R. I'm a stay at home mom. We moved from the big city to the country, living a dream. I'm a collector and a packrat. I'd rather read a book than watch a movie. I battle depression. I love life, but that wasn't always the case. This is my journal.

<BGSOUND SRC="http://www.geocities.com/charswavs12/.wma" LOOP=INFINITE=TRUE>

Friday, November 30, 2007

Sweaters And Fur

We've been getting a lot of snow. It's very cold. It's been snowing off and on every day. Yesterday was pretty much on all day. The roads are icy.

Last night we went to town for a couple of reasons. We went to pick up a couple of dog coats from a freecycler. I gave Eddies coat away on freecycle because it was too small and then someone offered 2 bigger ones so I jumped on that. Well, one is a sweater and its too big. It covers him up so if he pees he'll pee all over it. Besides it looks really gay. The other is a fake fur coat, which doesn't cover his belly at all. Its more like a cape. Its the kind of thing you would expect to see on a 70 year old woman. Also kind of gay. Makes him look like a little pimp. The small coat he had was at least cool. So I'll be looking for another one like that in a bigger size.


We also went to visit S & D, always a pleasure.


Today Mr. Man had to travel to downtown Toronto for a doctor appointment. He should be gone most of the day. Tonight is the 4-H awards dinner. We're going to try to go early so we can at least get seats this time.


It's snowing again. I hope the roads aren't too bad for Mr. Mans trip. Apparently there isn't any snow down in the city, so once he gets down there it won't be an issue.


So here's a picture of Eddie in his new fur cape...



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! That is the funniest thing I have seen all day! Penelope would be all over Eddie if she saw him in his pimp cape! HAHAHHAHAHA!!!

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home